> On Jun 7, 2022, at 9:53 AM, 'Kenton Varda' via Cap'n Proto
> <capnproto@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Ideally, you should set things up so that when the stack unwinds, all Promise
> objects are destroyed before the EventLoop is destroyed.

Thanks! I actually figured this out shortly after posting, but forgot to send a
follow-up. I had to inspect some classes' member declarations carefully to find
the two that were in the wrong order; swapping them fixed it.

But maybe you can help me with a less-annoying warning that I’m still getting.
When either the client or the server connection closes, I always get an
Info-level log:

returning failure over rpc; exception = capnp/rpc.c++:3107: failed: RpcSystem
was destroyed.

It appears harmless, and no exception is actually thrown, but I’d rather not be
logging this. Any idea what I might still be doing wrong?

—Jens