Thanks for the explanation Kenton. Cool to see you're still so involved,
it's an honor to get an answer from you.

I am now trying to implement it in a little testproject with rust. However
I can't seem to figure out how to install `capnpc-rust`. I installed both
`capnproto` and `libcapnp-dev` via apt.
If I do the command `capnp compile -orust src/schema/user.capnp` it outputs
`rust: no such plugin (executable should be 'capnpc-rust')
rust: plugin failed: exit code 1`

This confuses me because other then a repo that has now been integrated in
the main rust repo I can't find anything about this. What am I missing?

Op woensdag 30 augustus 2023 om 16:43:09 UTC+2 schreef
ken...@cloudflare.com: