Hello All,

I am trying to pass client capability to sever, client should receive
notify back  on any updates.
In my application, Service is sending statusHearbeat continuously, but
client receives callback only when  it is waiting on any promise. Could
anyone please guide on how to receives callback from server? My client
application is running on windows.

For e.g  only duration when i am blocked on wait() call, i see callback
gets received and dispatchCall is triggered

This call is done from client -> server
        auto request = connect->directorRef->versionRequest();
        auto responsePromise = request.send();
       auto response = *responsePromise.wait(*
connect->clientRef->getWaitScope());

e.g interface FaTfServerToClient {
     statusHeartbeat   @0 () -> ();
}

interface FaTfClientToServer {
 version @0 () -> (version :Base.Version);
}

Client connection---> I am passing client bootstrap TransformEventHandler
object

     auto address = connect->ioContext.provider->getNetwork()
                .parseAddress(ipAddress,
port).wait(connect->ioContext.waitScope);
        connect->connection =
address->connect().wait(connect->ioContext.waitScope);
        connect->clientRef =
std::make_shared<capnp::TwoPartyClient>(*(connect->connection), kj::heap<
*TransformEventHandler*>(observer),
            capnp::schemas::Side_9fd69ebc87b9719c::CLIENT);
        connect->directorRef =
std::make_shared<FaTfClientToServer::Client>(connect->clientRef->bootstrap().castAs<

FaTfClientToServer >());

*class TransformEventHandler : public FaTfServerToClient::Server, public
EventHandler {*
::kj::Promise<void> statusHeartbeat(StatusHeartbeatContext context)
override {
std::cout << "status heartbeat" << std::endl;
return kj::READY_NOW;
}
     }

I tried adding another iocontext, client in different thread and ran wait()
on that. It doesnt receive nothing.
Looks like i haven't understood basic mechanism!! Any pointers would be
very helpful. Thanks