Hi

and thanks for the meeting minutes.

I have two (no..three :) small comments on that:
There is an uncontradicted comment saying:

David Dolson: need to
notify non-http-80
Tommy Pauly: expect to interact with web pages
Martin:
considers status code 511 to be dead until new information.

I am wondering why the complete discussion in the last weeks
regarding  511 - status on this mailing list seems to be completely
ignored? At least for me it is still the preferred way to go as I mentioned
earlier here.

And:

Martin: <hat off> Some
feedback I got was (a) there are far too many bits & messages (maybe dest
unreach is enough), you allow provider to provide discriminatory services.
David
B: That's what walled garden does. We shouldn't go there.

..and I thought, we had the consensus that walled garden
is a perfect topic for this ml?

Further down:

Tommy: today, we wait for capport
probe to complete until allowing network access.

That is not what we do. Download of antivirus -patterns or
self- reenabling after abuse block is a valid reason to
reach parts of the network even when the customer is blocked.

Thanks

Gunther

On 31.07.2017 03:00, Erik Kline wrote:
> FYI: I have uploaded the meeting minutes as captured in Etherpad.
> Many thanks to David Dolson (and any others) for taking notes.
>
> You can find the minutes on the wg meetings page:
>
>     https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/capport/meetings/
>     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/minutes/capport
>
> and in the wg-materials repo on github:
>
>     https://github.com/capport-wg/wg-materials
>
> I have not edited this initial upload of the minutes in any way.
>
> Please review if/when you get a chance; we can post
> corrections/clarifications.

NetCologne Systemadministration
--
NetCologne Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH
Am Coloneum 9 ; 50829 Köln