To that point, the remediation URL only works if the client and the CP are in
sync; that is, if the client wondered off to another network for a while (LTE,
because of whatever reason) and then re-connected to WiFi, is the remediation
URL supposed to be visited because the wall-clock time expired, or not visited
because the time-on-network has not yet expired.  The CP may have abandoned
that client, figuring it went away permanently when it disconnected from WiFi.

-d