Hi,
I was reviewing this AD and found a few discrepancy needing clarifications,
couple of them may just be editorial in nature.
Appreciate your response on this, thanks.

Thanks,
Subash

Page 3
Captive Network and Captive Portal are used interchangeably, so do we define
captive portal or network or both?

Section 2.3
At minimum, the API MUST provide: (1) the state of captivity and (2) a URI for
the Captive Portal Server.

-          However, in draft-ietf-capport-api, section 5: API State Structure,
only "captive" (boolean): is mandatory whereas "user-portal-url" (string): is
optional. One of these two drafts may need an update for consistency.

Section 3 Captive Portal Signal
Is Enforcement Device defined anywhere else? Is it same as Captive Portal
Enforcement(I guess so) Or does it coordinate with it?

Section 2.6 Component Diagram
Although the Provisioning Service, API Server, and Web Portal Server functions
are shown as discrete blocks, they could of course be combined into a single
element.

-          Here may be we can add the [Captive Portal Enforcement] as well, for
eg: API Server, Web Portal Server and Enforcement can co-exist on a single WiFi
Access-Point using ACLs. Also there is a feeble reference to this co-location
in Section 3.4.1