Hi Murray,

Thanks for the review! Some comments inline.

> On May 13, 2020, at 12:45 AM, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker
> <nore...@ietf.org> wrote:
>
> Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-capport-api-07: No Objection

> introductory paragraph, however.)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-api/

> COMMENT:
>
> Nice work.
>
> A couple of points on the IANA registrations:
>
> Section 8.1: The "Interoperability Considerations" text isn't quite what I
> think is anticipated by RFC 6838.  Given what you're saying there against what
> Section 6.2 of that document says, I think you could just have "None" here,
> but
> either way I suggest it's worth a second look.

This is boilerplate text that we lifted from other RFCs with similar forms (RFC
8460, RFC 8427). I’m fine with this being “None” as well, if that’s the general
guidance.

> Section 8.2: I suggest either having a column dedicated to recording the
> specification (since the Designated Expert is supposed to ensure there is
> one),
> or explicitly encourage that it be referenced in the Description column.

That's a great point. I’ve added this to our working copy in GitHub:

https://github.com/capport-wg/api/commit/67fe784f0cb2883367a46da740378338ecf84805

<https://github.com/capport-wg/api/commit/67fe784f0cb2883367a46da740378338ecf84805>

Thanks,
Tommy