Hi,

Looking at the new version I think there might been some errors made with the
attempt to address my Discuss.

So in Section 4.1:
IANA Registry Reference:  RFC TBD (this document)

The registry indicated in this section was created by RFC3553, so I don't
think the above line should have been changed.

So the new section 4.3 do address the main part of my discuss.

The updated meaning and reference for entry makes it clear the history for the
future if anyone will consider to reuse this port.

So my discuss is resolved, but please revert the change in Section 4.1.

Cheers

Magnus