Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Prabath Siriwardena
> <prab...@wso2.com <mailto:prab...@wso2.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Supun;
>
>     I think it's much cleaner to give a patch for this. I'll do it and get
>     you the patch.
>

> What is this patch going to do. Going through this thread, I am lost
> on the final outcome. What is the verdict on these services? (going
> through this thread, I am lost on the final verdict)
>
> The bottom line is, if they are not required, I should be able to
> remove it, not just hide it.
Yes - ideally we should be able to do this.

But, the issue is - the same bundle which exposes the XKMS service out
is the one which exports the org.wso2.xkms2 - which is consumed by the
security management bundle - so we can't just remove the bundle which
exposes XKMS service.

The fix would be to export org.wso2.xkms2 by an orbit bundle - and
create a dependency to that orbit bundle by both the security management
bundle and the XKMS service bundle.

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath