Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com
> <mailto:sam...@wso2.com>> wrote:
>

>     On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Krishantha Samaraweera
>     <krishan...@wso2.com <mailto:krishan...@wso2.com>> wrote:
>
>         We have seven L1 issues, some are related to oracle and mssql.
>

>     I will have a look at these.
>

> I did a minor fix to get Oracle working. Lets see if it works. MSSQL
> thing is complicated, as we need some help form DS people to fix that.

For the following issue[1], result elements in BAMSummaryDS have been
defined with 'timestamp'. That may be the reason. I couldnt test since i
dont have configuration.
Please change the element's name, and just check once.
<result element="medSummaryStats" rowName="medSummaryStat"
defaultNamespace="http://bam.carbon.wso2.org";>
            <element name=*"timestamp" *column="START_TIMESTAMP"/>
            <element name="avgResTime" column="AVG_RES_TIME"/>
 </result>

[1]https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-5709

Thanks.
-Ratha.