Folks,

I am planning to re-structure the svn to the following structure of all
the carbon based components, products and orbit bundles. This will take
a bit of time and I am planning to start this work by 7:30 PM LKT.

Please take svn update before that. I will let you know once I am done,
please do not svn update in the middle, because that might cause issues
for the local copy. Yes after finishing this you will have to do some
svn switchings, but this is required to make the build self contained.

Planed svn structure;

/trunk

    /carbon

        /dependents  - All dependent SNAPSHOT libraries, which might
        include svn:externals to the active trunks as well
        /orbit  - All orbit bundles making the standard jar files into
        OSGi bundles
        /core - Carbon Core
        /components - All carbon components
        /features  - All features of the carbon based products
        /products  - All carbon based products

Thanks,
Ruwan