Roberto

I don't understand the question - can you explain a little more. Why do you
want to add security to the mediator not the proxy?

Paul

On 16 February 2010 11:54, Cappa Roberto <
roberto.ca...@guest.telecomitalia.it> wrote:

> Hi, I need to mediate and secure a normal HTTP request. I tried the routing
> with the ESB mediator, without success (see
> http://wso2.markmail.org/search/list:org.wso2.carbon-dev#query:list%3Aorg.wso2.carbon-dev+page:1+mid:iaoz74elfwomjafb+state:results),
> but now I'm evaluating the second problem: the possibility to add security
> (for example basic authentication) to this mediator. First question is: can
>  I add security to ESB mediators? Based on the options offered by the admin
> console, I think the answers is no (only proxies can have authentication).
> By the way, is there any workaroud to obtain this goal (for example by STS
> or Identity server)?
>
> Thanks

Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair, VP, Apache Synapse

Office: +44 844 484 8143
Cell: +44 798 447 4618

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo