Folks,

Branching has been done, with fixing all the externals.

https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/carbon/3.0.0/

Please note that you cannot svn:switch, you have to svn co, because you
have to commit to both the branch as well as to the trunk.

Sorry for the delay... in finishing this.

Still the versioning hasn't been done, planning to do it over the
night.. (will let you know before I start this) but you can now commit
to the branch as well as to the trunk. Please note that it is a MUST to
commit to the changes that you do to the branch into the trunk as well.
It is OK to commit only to the trunk, but those stuff will not make its
way to the release.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--