Some comments on generated DBS file:

1. Query IDs: Are we using camel case? e.g. selectAll_jk_test_table_1Query.
I understand the table name is jk_test_table_1 (and yes we can
have anything here, as it comes from the DB). But why do we have
"selectAll_" as prefix and "Query" as suffix and not "_Query". Same applied
to other query types as well.
2. Should we have "select_all_" as prefix and "_query" as suffix? Basically,
all lower case. Same applied to other query types as well.
3. "selectAll" vs "selectFrom". I do not think "selectFrom" is the correct
prefix. Because, even "selectAll" uses "SELECT * FROM" in the query. The
main difference between them is "WHERE". So why not use "selectWhere", (or
"select_where" as per 2) here? "selectFrom" confused me when I had a first
look at the dbs, and I had to look back at select all, to understand the
difference. We should also consider something like "select_with_key" as
prefix for this, as that makes it more readable
4. Why use "add_" for INSERT and not "insert_" as the prefix. That looks out
of the bunch as all other operations use the same SQL keyword as operation
prefix
5. The same concerns raised from 1 to 4 above apply to operation IDs as
well, except for the operation name suffix
6. Why not use "_operation" or at least "_op" as suffix for operation name?
7. Why not use "_data_service" or at least "_ds" as suffix for service
name rather than just the table name? For e.g. if table name was
"wes_client" make the service name "wes_client_data_service"

In summary, we need consistency and also focus on readability, for the sake
of maintainability, of the DBS. We cannot rule our someone trying to read
this and understand what it is all about. I presume users will use this as
the first step and then customize this manually to suite their needs.

May be we should define some best practices to be followed when implementing
DBS files, in general, and follow those guidelines in the generated file as
well.
Not sure if we already have guidelines on how to write a good DBS - if not
we can make that part of this effort.

Thanks,
Samisa...