The JCR Testing for the javax.jcr package is still in progress.And was able
to get rid from errors and exceptions from registry workspace test.Actually
those were there, because there wasn't a retention manager in our
implementation.As it should be implemented in the carbon level ,I just
implemented a dummy javax.jcr.retention package and used it for testing.And
started looking the possibility of implementing the javax.jcr.lock package
in our registry.Because there were several external dependencies from other
javax.jcr packages.And still having testing problems with the Node test
class.