On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Tyrell Perera <tyr...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Very cool but can you please rename the feature? "wso2" is a terrible name
>> for the feature!
>>
>> How about "makeSOAPRequest" (assuming the casing matches the normal
>> convention)?
>>

> I named it wso2 assuming we might want to have more of our own API
> extensions in future under that. We can rename to make-soap-request. The
> convention seems to be all simple letters and hyphens for feature naming.

Ah ok so we'd only have one extension and have all our API extensions under
that? If that's the model then wso2 is ok I guess.

Also, gadgets.io.* makes it sound like a generic API to me. Shouldn't that
>> me wso2.io.*?
>>

> Can do.

I'd be +1 for this no matter what the feature is called .. that way its
clear sorta like Java package names.

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.