It seems to be you need to have a mapping with your rule and a resource
id. Cos in the permission model we authorize based on the resource id
(/x/y/z) etc ... I believe what you have given is only a single example.
Thus there can be many permutations? (like, name ending with Temp_ etc
...). Can you explain all possible permutations for this ? Then we might
be able to come up with a resource id/resource id pattern which
correspond to your rules.

Thankx
AmilaJ