Please configure your load balancer to use HTTP sticky sessions. We haven't
implemented HTTP session replication yet. For hostname & server URL entries,
use the name/IP of the load balancer.

Azeez

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Daniel Callejas Albalate
<d...@nextret.net>wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> We’re setting up a gadget server cluster with two nodes on Amazon. We’re
> having problems with the clustering and load balance, we got a Amazon load
> balancer: balancer.mydomain.com
>

> This balance between gs1.mydomain.com and gs2.mydomain.com, both server
> are configures on carbon.xml <hostname> and <serverurl> to their own dns.
>
> We checked that if the balancer send us to gs1 and we make logging there if
> we connect to gs2 we don’t have session initiated but we can see on the logs
> the communication between gs1 and gs2 on the cluster.
>
> Gs1 and gs2 have the same MySQL database for users on user-mgt.xml and
> registry.xml ¿the user session should be shared between gs1 and gs2?
>

> ¿hostname and serverurl should be pointing to themselves ip or to the
> balancer dns?
>

> We have the same problem with de identity servers on cluster.
>

> ¿any help please?
>

> Att,
> Daniel Callejas Albalate
> NexTReT - eBusiness Solutions http://www.nextret.net
> Passeig Bonanova, 9. 08022 Barcelona
> Calle Fortuny, 3 28010 Madrid
> Tf. (+34) 932 541 530 Fx. (+34) 934 175 062

Afkham Azeez
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
email: az...@wso2.com cell: +94 77 3320919