Senaka,
We had to clone commons-vfs into our repo since we had some fixes that need
to go into the commons-vfs. This was done in 3.0.0 release. That is
available in[2]. So the trunk orbit should point to cloned version[2] not
the apache commons-vfs trunk[1].

Rajika

[2] -
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/carbon/3.0.0/dependencies/commons-vfs