Ok a will try, i need to wait till this happen again. will keep you
informed.

Thanks

De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Samisa Abeysinghe
Enviado el: viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010 13:08
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] anonymous users problem

Then I presume that this might be a gadget to back-end communication issue.

Can you enable something like fire-bug and see if gadgets' requests are
being served?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Daniel Callejas Albalate <d...@nextret.net>
wrote:

I have already look the logs of the dashboard and the logs of the database
and all are ok.