On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Ajith Vitharana <aji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ajith,
>>
>> Also talked to Shammi and look at the CEP UIs he is planning, BAM and
>> CEP UIs have to fit in with each other as much as possible.
>>

> Hi Srinath ,
>
> Shammi still  implementing CEP UI, after finish it, I will integrate it
> with BAM.

Currently CEP configuration is defined in the cep-conponent.conf. Once we
have the CEP UI then users will be able to do that with CEP UI. There is no
need to integrate that with BAM. Once you put cep.ui component into BAM
carbon will automatically install it.

In a production system, users can install CEP compoent as a P2 feature to
any product. Then even they can configure CEP to directly subscribe to BAM
data publishes or any event broker topic.

thanks,
Amila.