Hi,
  I   have   added  a new  user  named  "ttt" and  assigned  a  new  role
named  "ttt_role" to  it . I saw  that  the  user  "ttt"  having  two  roles
"ttt_role"  and   the  defaulted  role "everyone" . Then I  set  permissions
to that  role  "ttt_role" . But  the permisssions (no  matter  'Deny'
permissions  or  'Allow' permissions  ) set  to the  role  "everyone"  have
higher priority   over  the    role  "ttt_role" .
        How  to   validate  the  permissions  set  to  the  new  role
"ttt_role" ?
Thanks.