Yes, the certificate it’s imported in the same keystore where the private
key is.

De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Thilina Mahesh Buddhika
Enviado el: miércoles, 08 de septiembre de 2010 13:04
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] keystore/certificate question

Hi,

Did you import the certificate of Thawte to this keystore?

So you generated a private key, generated a CSR out of it and sent it to for
signing to Thawte and imported that signed cert back to the keystore where
the private key was in.

Thanks,
Thilina

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Daniel Callejas Albalate <d...@nextret.net>