On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Isuru,
> this change was done on June 20th, after which several Stratos AS upgrades
> were done. You can check the current Stratos AS. Codegen is working there.
> So, my change could not have been the reason for this issue.

I also suspected that this is a fix done for Stratos. Did you check this on
your local machine after doing the fix? In the localhost case,
wso2.wsf.Util.getServerURL() returns the URL with "localhost" and
backendServerURL returns the URL with the correct ip address. Somehow, first
one works and the second one doesnt. We'll have to look into this..

Thanks,
~Isuru