Hi all,

I had a discussion with Saminda about the improvements that can be made on
WSAS related tools on Carbon studio. Here is the list of items.

1. Editor to write/edit the services.xml. This should provide options to
easily engage a module, attach a policy, add parameters, add Message
Receivers etc..
2. Option to create Message Receivers. This will generate MR class by
implementing the MessageReceiver interface and the user only has to write
the logic inside.
3. Editor to create jaxws services. Currently it can only import an existing
.jar file into the project. In addition to that, it should be possible to
simply write a java class and add annotations into it.
4. Tool to generate sprig services using the context.xml and beans. This
will use the spring component in Carbon to create the .aar file out of the
spring beans.
5. Ability to write Axis2 modules. It should generate classes which
implements Handler interface etc..

Saminda, please add if I've missed anything..

Thanks,
~Isuru

--
Isuru Suriarachchi
Technical Lead & Product Manager, WSO2 Web Services Application Server

lean . enterprise . middleware