Yes we can do that. So the endpoints have to be published into the tenants'
Governace registry space. Adding parameters to tenants' AxisConfig can be
done by providing an implementation of
the org.wso2.carbon.utils.PreAxisConfigurationPopulationObserver and adding
the parameter in the createdAxisConfiguration method.

So, going back to our sample,

1. How does the portal webapp find the service endpoints of the Product &
Purchasing proxy services?
2. How does the ESB task find out the endpoint of the BPEL service?
3. How does the ESB find out the endpoint of the FinanceConnector service?
4. How do the Gadgets find out the endpoints of the ShoppingCart data
service?
5. How does the BPEL process find out the endpoints of the ShoppingCart data
service?

I think there should be a way to have logical references to endpoints. Does
your implementation provide this?

Azeez