Hi all,

We have added Webdav mounting support in to G-Reg build in the trunk, now
users can mount G-Reg file system in to their local file system and sync-up
both ends. Users can actually mount a given path in the registry by
appending the required path to the Servlet path shown below and do whatever
the file browsing operations in both ends and we support syncing both ends
(mounted directory and G-Reg instance).

sudo mount -t davfs https://localhost:9443/registry/resourcewebdav/mnt/webdav2/

Note : if you run the above command you'll get a mount for the root of the
registry and if you want to mount only /_system/config you can use the
following command.

sudo mount -t davfs https://localhost:9443/registry/resourcewebdav/
_system/config  /mnt/webdav2/

We will be working on a document with all the required instructions.

Any ideas on what-else should we support in this scenario ?

Lahiru

--
Lahiru Gunathilake
Senior Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com