Hi Sameera,

We discussed this on IRC yesterday.Plan is to come up with a proxy bundle
which holds all the JSPs deployed with Human Task archives. This proxy
bundle will be a UI bundle which expose a seperate child context under
carbon context (for example: carbon/foo). Once you deploy a human task
archive we modify that bundle programetically and put the JSP files in HT
archive to that bundle and refresh the bundle.

Is this a good solution?

Otherwise we'll have to write custom registry handler which makes JSP
available under 'carbon' context.

Please feel free to comment on this.

Thanks
Milinda

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Sanjaya
>
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Sanjaya Vithanagama <sanja...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> In the human-task implementation, we need to allow the user to include a
>> custom jsp page with the human task package which is uploaded. We add the
>> uploaded human-task (zip)package to the registry.
>>
>> Once the task instances are created for the uploaded task definition, in
>> the task view page we need to include the user uploaded jsp page. [The
>> purpose of this  is to render the task creation request message which has
>> the data required for task operator to perform the task]
>>
>> Is there a way to add the user uploaded jsp page (which resides in the zip
>> package added to the registry) to the application context of the human-task
>> ui bundle?  Then we can include the custom jsp in the task view page using a
>> <jsp:include>.
>>

> With the current implementation of the Carbon UI framework we cannot do
> this. All the UI resources belongs to a Component should reside in its UI
> bundle's classpath.
>
> If you want to load UI resources reside in the registry, we need to improve
> the Carbon-UI framework to support this feature.
>
> Thanks
> Sameera.
>

>> Regards,
>> SanjayaV.

> Sameera Jayasoma
> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon
>
> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
> email: same...@wso2.com
> blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org
>
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead and Product Manager, Business Process Server - WSO2 Inc;
http://wso2.com
Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com

Lean Enterprise Middleware