Hi Azeez,
    Sorry for the late response. I was involved in some other urgent task.
I fixed many find bugs issues in user.core and there were several which
i exclude. I would like to verify whether excluded rules are reasonable.

1. OBL_UNSATISFIED_OBLIGATION - Method may fail to clean up stream or
resource.
    This occurs each time user core tries to do database transaction.
    Sample code,

    try {
            prepStmt =
dbConnection.prepareStatement(DBConstants.ADD_PERMISSION_SQL); <----
Complaining that this resource is not cleaned up
        } catch (SQLException e) {
            log.error("Error! " + e.getMessage(), e);
            throw new UserStoreException("Error! " + e.getMessage(), e);
        } finally {
            DatabaseUtil.closeAllConnections(null, prepStmt); <------
Cleaning up will happened in this method
        }

    As you can see in above code, connections are closed in a separate
method. (DatabaseUtil.closeAllConnections(null, prepStmt)). But still
findbugs complains about OBL_UNSATISFIED_OBLIGATION rule violation. So i
am thinking this is because that findbugs is unable to analyze method
calls in finally block. (Also DatabaseUtil.closeAllConnections is not an
api method)
    Correct me if i am wrong.

2. RC_REF_COMPARISON - Suspicious reference comparison
    Sample code

    if (sr.getLastNodeAllowedAccess() == Boolean.TRUE) {
            return true;
        }

    This basically complains about comparison over Boolean.TRUE static
value. Our permission tree, code is heavily using Boolean.TRUE and
Boolean.FALSE variables. There are many places, which use above 2
variables. Changing those variables will affect many code paths. On the
other hand user core code is well tested and using, Boolean.TRUE,
Boolean.FALSE will not do any harm as they are static members in Boolean
class. So i am yet to decide whether to change this.
    Feedback appreciated on this.

3. ODR_OPEN_DATABASE_RESOURCE - This is similar to in 1. Hope we can
ignore this since we call DatabaseUtil.closeAllConnections method.

4. URF_UNREAD_FIELD - Unread field
    org.wso2.carbon.user.core.profile.DefaultProfileConfigurationManager
has a private field called "tenantId". This is initialized in
constructor but never read. Hope it is ok to remove this field. Also i
found an unused non private tenantId variable in
org.wso2.carbon.user.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/user/core/claim/DefaultClaimManager.java.

I removed that as well. (Not yet committed.)

I am in the process of doing some major changes to apacheds (with the
introduction of KDC) component. I am fixing findbugs issues, in parallel
to those changes. I will commit code once i am done.

Thanks
AmilaJ