Hi devs,

Although I know little about the new naming strategy, I still struggle with
some of these names.
Is there a document listing down these new naming conventions.

For example. In orbit smooks bundle, its jar is named
as smooks-1.2.4.wso2v1-SNAPSHOT  in the trunk. In the 3.0.0 branch it
is smooks-1.2.4.wso2v1 & no significant changes have been done to this
bundle
according to a svn log command. The other bundles with the behavior retains
the same version according my understanding.
When it comes to joscar-protocol bundle, the version is named as 2007.11.10,
which is a date i guess. Why is that?

Thanks in advance.
--
Pradeep Fernando