From: Hodchenkov, Paul
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:44 AM
To: carbon-dev
Subject: Shared configuration registry with ESB

Hi!
I posted my question to Governance Registry forum but have no reply.  So I will
ask here.
I have 2 esb nodes and GREG. I was able to share governanceRegistry and
configRegistry. ESB slave node shows that _system/config contains proxies which
were published to config registry by esb master node. But esb slave node does
not deploy this proxies and continues to use synapse configuration from
conf/synapse-config . I want slave node to deploy synapse configuration from
_system/config registry which was populated by esb master node.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is registry.xml for esb slave node:

<wso2registry>

    <currentDBConfig>wso2registry</currentDBConfig>
    <readOnly>false</readOnly>
    <registryRoot>/</registryRoot>

        <dbConfig name="wso2registry">
        <url>jdbc:h2:repository/database/WSO2CARBON_DB</url>
        <userName>wso2carbon</userName>
        <password>wso2carbon</password>
        <driverName>org.h2.Driver</driverName>
        <maxActive>50</maxActive>
        <maxWait>60000</maxWait>
        <minIdle>5</minIdle>
    </dbConfig>

    <dbConfig name="governanceRegistry">
        <url>jdbc:mysql://proj-srv-comp/reg</url>
        <userName>root</userName>
        <password>root</password>
        <driverName>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driverName>
        <maxActive>50</maxActive>
        <maxWait>60000</maxWait>
        <minIdle>5</minIdle>
    </dbConfig>

    <remoteInstance url="https://localhost:9443/registry";>
        <id>governanceRegistryInstance</id>
        <dbConfig>governanceRegistry</dbConfig>
        <readOnly>false</readOnly>
        <registryRoot>/</registryRoot>
    </remoteInstance>

    <mount path="/_system/governance" overwrite="true">
        <instanceId>governanceRegistryInstance</instanceId>
        <targetPath>/_system/governance</targetPath>
    </mount>

    <dbConfig name="configRegistry">
        <url>jdbc:mysql://proj-srv-comp/reg</url>
        <userName>root</userName>
        <password>root</password>
        <driverName>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driverName>
        <maxActive>50</maxActive>
        <maxWait>60000</maxWait>
        <minIdle>5</minIdle>
    </dbConfig>

    <remoteInstance url="https://localhost:9443/registry";>
        <id>configRegistryInstance</id>
        <dbConfig>configRegistry</dbConfig>
        <readOnly>true</readOnly>
        <registryRoot>/</registryRoot>
    </remoteInstance>

    <mount path="/_system/config" overwrite="true">
        <instanceId>configRegistryInstance</instanceId>
        <targetPath>/_system/nodes</targetPath>
    </mount>

    <versionResourcesOnChange>true</versionResourcesOnChange>

    <staticConfiguration>
        <versioningProperties>true</versioningProperties>
        <versioningComments>true</versioningComments>
        <versioningTags>true</versioningTags>
        <versioningRatings>true</versioningRatings>
    </staticConfiguration>
</wso2registry>