Also, in the multi-tenant environment we should have different client side
configurations for different tenant's. Because we are using this to
cache security configurations, etc. for invoking same external service.

Is it feasible to have separate client side axis configuration for each
tenant? Or are there any better ways to handle this scenario?

Thanks
Milinda

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Waruna Ranasinghe <war...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are using same Aaxis2 configuration for both server and client side
> services. But the server and client configurations are not necessarily the
> same.
> For instance, there can be situations where client require a completely
> different Axis config compared to the server's Axis config.
>
> This scenario is common to both BPS and ESB.  So what about $subject? WDYT?
>

> Thanks,
> Waruna

> Waruna Ranasinghe
> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2
>
> Mobile: +94 724 318285
> BLOG: http://warunapw.blogspot.com
>
> www.wso2.com - "Lean . Enterprise . Middleware"

Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead and Product Manager, Business Process Server - WSO2 Inc;
http://wso2.com
Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com

Lean Enterprise Middleware