Hi,

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Harshana Martin <harsh...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Chathuri,
>>
>> This is exactly what's in my mind. Instead of IProject parameter, I am
>> going to overload the method to accept Project Location parameter in String
>> format. This will solve allow us to use the existing API inside Eclipse and
>> the overloaded method can be used when we work outside of Eclipse. This
>> change will be useful if we are going to support Maven for C-App projects as
>> well.
>>

> +1
> Harshana figure out what API level changes needed and do it now itself.

Sure.

> Anyway the car exporting process is not still under direct API level
> exposed to other parties. You will have to make checks where the eclipse UI
> threads related tasks are not applicable and skip them.

I just tried to reuse the existing method of exporting a Car file. But it is
almost impossible to reuse the existing implementation since we are heavily
depending on the Eclipse Resources API. Therefore it is not a feasible
option to reuse the existing implementation. Therefore I'm moving to Java IO
to implement this Car Export method.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana