Hi everybody

I'm trying to deploy wso2greg 3.5.0 in a jboss application server, but i see webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF subfolders are almost empty. "classes", "patches" and "plugins" are completly empty and "lib" has a few jar libraries.
This way i cannot deploy the governance registry, because it isn't there.
I've also tried to compile from sources but I'm not able to fill WEB-INF subfolders with distribution plugins

I'm lost. I need a way to fill webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/plugins with the distribution plugins by a maven command or any other valid way. Does anybody know how to do it?

Thank you.

--

Roberto Mier Escandón.