Hi,

We are still working on trunk, due to the fact that chunk 1 products are
using dashboard in the branch and it is frozen to commit. once the chunck 1
products are released, we are planing to merge the changes to the branch
again.

At the moment I am working on .dar deployment which is broken in
3.0.1 release. Other than that all features planed for the release are
completed and committed to the trunk. Lalaji is also working on product Docs
and almost complete.

Thanks & Regards,
/Nuwan

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Prabath Siriwardana <prab...@wso2.com>wrote:

> [resending with the correct subject]
>
> Hi Nuwan, Asela, Anjana,
>
> Can you please update the list on the status of GS, IS and DSS..?
>
> These products are planned to go as chunk-2 [earlier we had BPS too - but
> moved in to chunk-1 now.]
>
> We need to plan to code freeze on these products by Thursday...
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Prabath

Thanks & Regards,