Hi,

Can we unfroze the Branch for chunk2 products? Btw we are fixing only L1
issues. Please don't commit to the released components/features.

Pradeep, Can you upload all the artifacts of the products released in chunk1
and remove relavent modules from the pom.xml? Talk to Senaka, if you need
more help on this.

Thanks
Sameera

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Nuwan,
>
> Not yet. Will talk to Charitha, finalize on whether we have nothing left in
> Chunk1, create tag and unfreeze.
>
> Thanks,
> Senaka.
>

> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Nuwan Bandara <nu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Senaka,
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Folks of DSS, BRS, GS and IS, are you all set for a release in ~1 week
>>> (20th December)?
>>>

>> Yeah, so far from GS side we are on schedule, but we have only done
>> development level QA, After a proper QA round I guess we can correctly
>> predict. :)
>>
>> Also, Is the branch unfrozen now ?, I need to do some modifications do the
>> dependencies (Shindig), which I havent done yet.
>>
>> Regards,
>> /Nuwan
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Senaka.

>>> --
>>> *Senaka Fernando*
>>> Associate Technical Lead & Product Manager - WSO2 G-Reg;
>>> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> *
>>> Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org
>>>
>>> E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
>>> **P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
>>> Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/senakafernando
>>>
>>> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Nuwan Bandara
>> WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com
>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>>
>> http://www.nuwanbando.com
>>
>> <http://www.nuwanbando.com/>
>>

> --
> *Senaka Fernando*
> Associate Technical Lead & Product Manager - WSO2 G-Reg;
> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com*
> Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org
>
> E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
> **P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
> Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/senakafernando
>
> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Sameera Jayasoma
Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon

WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
email: same...@wso2.com
blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware