Hi,

While I was testing distributed transaction support in DSS, I got a
problem where the package "javax.transaction" is exposed by the JDK
and also in geronimo-jta_1.1_spec jar, which is at
/repository/components/plugins. This leads to a class loading problem
with OSGi, and when I remove the geronimo jar, all is fine. I talked
with Ruwan and he mentioned that, this is because, starting from
JDK1.6, they are shipping the "javax.transaction" packages by default.
So since Carbon 3.1.0 is only supported by JDK1.6 and onwards, I
suggest removing the unnecessary geronimo jars from carbon core.

Cheers,
Anjana.

--
Anjana Fernando