Using data sources does solve the problem. But my "expectation" is to create
a data source and be able to re-use it. So it would save me a trip to the
documentation or the mailing list, if there was some improvement here.

At least when we are moving to the next screen, if we ask a question, "Would
you like to save this as a re-usable Carbon Data Source?"

WDYT?

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Amila Suriarachchi <am...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Why does $subject occur? I have to define the same data source over and
>> over, without being able to re-use data sources I have defined before in
>> other services.
>>

> I think if you want to re use a data source you need to define it as a
> carbon data source and reuse in DSS services.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

>> Also, after selecting RDBMS, the driver class and jdbc url is auto-filled
>> only after a change has occurred. The default selection, which is mysql,
>> does not have this auto filled.
>>
>> If these do not have JIRAs, I will create them. Please ack.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tharindu

Regards,