Hi all.

I import to the Greg a WSDL with 5 relative schemas successfully.

When I create a proxy service that use this wsdl I receive this error with
the last xsd:

2011-01-31 10:37:43,417 [-] [Timer-2] ERROR ProxyServiceDeployer
ProxyService Deployment from the file :
/opt/wso2esb-3.0.1/repository/conf/synapse-config/proxy-services/PersonaProx
y.xml : Failed.

org.apache.synapse.SynapseException: Error building service from WSDL

        at
org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.ProxyService.handleException(ProxyService.java
:704)

        at
org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.ProxyService.buildAxisService(ProxyService.jav
a:420)

        at
org.apache.synapse.deployers.ProxyServiceDeployer.deploySynapseArtifact(Prox
yServiceDeployer.java:63)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.proxyadmin.ProxyServiceDeployer.deploySynapseArtifact(ProxyS
erviceDeployer.java:37)

        at
org.apache.synapse.deployers.AbstractSynapseArtifactDeployer.deploy(Abstract
SynapseArtifactDeployer.java:147)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:136)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
810)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:144)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:390)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:254)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListe
ner.java:384)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Schedule
rTask.java:64)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:7
1)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run(Sched
uler.java:90)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Registry item Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Registry item
'gov:/schemas/http/cdae/uci/cu/servicios/schema/tipos/docsidentificativos/Do
csidentificativos.xsd' for location
'../tipos/docsidentificativos/DocsIdentificativos.xsd' is not an OMElement

        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL
11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:399)

        at
org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.ProxyService.buildAxisService(ProxyService.jav
a:407)

        ... 14 more

How I can validate that this xsd is an OMElement or not?

Jorge.