Updated the wsdl-validator commons trunk version to 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT. But in
Carbon trunk, we still can use the last released version which is 1.1.0. So
the orbit will depend on that version and create 1.1.0.wso2v2 and components
depends on the same version.

If we'll do any fixes in commons wsdl-validator trunk later, Carbon trunk
should point to wsdl-validator SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
~Isuru