Hi Sameera,

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please find the Carbon core, Appserver, G-Reg packs at [1]. I will update
>>> the list when other packs are available.
>>>

>> ESB packs are available.
>>

> IS packs are available.
>
> * ESB and G-Reg folks, I am getting some exceptions while starting the
> these packs up. But startup was ok. Please look into those issues.

Will have a look.

> * ESB, Appserver and G-Reg folks, please update your build scripts to
> generate source packs.

We don't generate source packs for product builds, from the POMs. If you try
to do that, you will notice that the sources under
carbon-trunk/product/<NAME> are included but nothing else. The sources
generated for carbon and IS are wrong (see the sizes of the packs), and
should be fixed. IIRC, we have scripts for generating source packs (Asela?).

Thanks,
Senaka.

> Thanks
> Sameera
>

>>> Thanks
>>> Sameera
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://builder.wso2.org/~carbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/build-1/<http://builder.wso2.org/%7Ecarbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/build-1/>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sameera Jayasoma
>>> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon
>>>
>>> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
>>> email: same...@wso2.com
>>> blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org
>>>
>>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>

>> --
>> Sameera Jayasoma
>> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon
>>
>> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
>> email: same...@wso2.com
>> blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org
>>
>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>

> --
> Sameera Jayasoma
> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon
>
> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
> email: same...@wso2.com
> blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org
>
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

*Senaka Fernando*
Product Manager - WSO2 Governance Registry;
Associate Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com*
Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware