For the SOAP Tracer handler to capture all SOAP headers, it should be
the last handler in the out flow & out fault flow. However, the last
phase in these flows is Security, and the Rampart out handler has been
set as the phase last handler. So, there is no way for us to trace
security headers since these headers get added after the message is
traced. During demos, and troubleshooting sessions, the SOAP tracer is
a very useful tool. To overcome this, I think we should add a Trace
phase after the Security phase, and the Trace handler should be set as
both phase first and phase last.

Is there a better way of doing this?

--
Afkham Azeez