Human Task has it's own way of assigning people to different roles, this
code is written to plug different user manager implementations to human
tasks. Currently this only support Carbon user manager. And current
implementation only has very limited functionalities because we only support
querying users based on roles. We are planning to change the architecture in
the next release.

Thanks
Milinda

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Milinda,
>
> What does
> components/human-task/org.wso2.carbon.humantask/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/humantask/engine/usermanager
> do? Do we ever need something as such?
>
> P.S.: I happen to be spending an age, taking an svn update, and suddenly
> bumped into this one, :-).
>
> Thanks,
> Senaka.
>
> --
> *Senaka Fernando*
> Product Manager - WSO2 Governance Registry;
> Associate Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com*
> Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org
>
> E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
> **P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
> Linked-In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/senakafernando
>
> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead and Product Manager, Business Process Server - WSO2 Inc;
http://wso2.com
Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com

Lean Enterprise Middleware