On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <am...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> To change HTTPS port, it is sufficient to change the parameter
>>> in mgt-transports.xml
>>>
>>> Hence, can we remove that entry from the axis2.xml that we ship? If we
>>> cannot remove, at least comment out.
>>>
>>> It is confusing to have the same entry in both files.
>>>

>> The purpose we put those entries are different.
>>
>>  mgt-transports.xml is used to control the actual port name that tomcat
>> listener start up.
>>
>> axis2.xml entry is used to display the https port details in the wsdl.
>>

> In the standalone case, you don't have to specify anything in the
> axis2.xml.

Did you try commenting out the https from the axis2.xml.

When I do that it gave me this exception

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Service [ Java2WSDLService]
is trying to expose in a transport : <transports>
            <transport>http</transport>
            <transport>https</transport>
        </transports> and which is not available in Axis2

in order to make https available at axis2 level you need that.

thanks,
Amila.