From: Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@wso2.com>
To: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 8:31:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Carbon-dev] Deploy Axis2 Service in ShoppingCart Sample in Carbon
Studio

Hi Xue-Feng,
The build messages you've attached are for creating the eclipse IDE settings
file for those projects, thus it is not what Chathuri asked for. The build
errors which she asked is whether if there are errors reported by eclipse in
its
"Problems" view once you imported those projects in to eclipse.

Saminda

Hi all,