Now the proxy should be already added into ESB so we need to remove that
first before start ESB. Just remove the proxy from
$ESB_HOME/repository/deployment/server/synapse-configs/default/synapse.xml
and start ESB. Make sure that the Qpid broker component is also start with
ESB. You can see the following log in the ESB.

[2011-02-19 07:47:19,615]  INFO {qpid.message.broker.listening} -  [Broker]
BRK-1002 : Starting : Listening on TCP port 5672

Then start AS and go to the CSG client and click Add CSG server button. This
will add a CSG server instance. Right now the UI is not done so no errors
etc..will be popped up. But you can see the following log line in ESB's log.

[2011-02-19 07:48:27,487]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.core.services.util.CarbonAuthenticationUtil} -  'admin'
logged in at [2011-02-19 07:48:27,0487] from IP address localhost

This will confirm adding the CSG server was a success. Then go to the client
and try publish button. This will deploy a proxy with a JMS endpoint. You
can also see the following log line in AS's log ( this is for
SimpleStockQuoteService).

[2011-02-19 07:53:43,420]  INFO {org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener}
-  Started to listen on destination : SimpleStockQuoteService of type Queue
for service SimpleStockQuoteService

The stack trace you received can be received if you try to publish a service
that's not available( that UI need to fix providing only the available
services). Just try publishing the SimpleStockQuoteService.

Rajika