On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Amila Suriarachchi <am...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> In General is it a best practice to use main sequence for some specific
>>> task?
>>>
>>> I think we should always use Proxy service for those things and main
>>> sequence can be used as a default path
>>> for any undispatched message for a proxy service.
>>>

> Some use cases for the main sequence (message mediation):
> * Scenarios where you don't want to expose a WSDL

* Scenarios where you want to accept requests to a wide range of URLs (eg:
> http://localhost:8280/foo, http://localhost:8280/bar)

What I am thinking is why some one needs to send messages comes with
different urls to one end point url? Here I assume main sequence has one end
point.

If it has many end point it is almost similar to have different proxy
services.

thanks,
Amila.