Hi,

I wrapped the above tool tip Java Script as a Tag  Library and going to add
as a carbon tag in the Carbon UI Core bundle.

This is the tld for this tag library.

<tag>
        <name>tooltips</name>
        <tagclass>org.wso2.carbon.ui.taglibs.TooltipsGenerator</tagclass>
        <bodycontent>JSP</bodycontent>
        <info>A tag for displaying tool tip</info>
        <attribute>
            <name>image</name>
            <required>true</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>description</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>resourceBundle</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>key</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>noOfWordsPerLine</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
</tag>

Attributes taken in tag :

   - image - this attribute take the image that tool tip should appear when
   mouse over it.
   - description - this is the tool tip content. This should provide only
   when content is taken as user text without taking from resource bundle.
   - resourceBundle - resource bundle name. eg:
   org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.ui.i18n.Resources. This should provide only
   when tool tip content is reading from a resource file.
   - key - element in resource file to take tool tip content. eg:
   dataservices.enableboxcarring.help. This also provide only when tool tip
   content is reading from a resource file.
   - noOfWordsPerLine - you can adjust the size of tool tip box  by giving
   no of words that should contain in a single line. optional attribute.
   default set to 10.

This is how this tag library can use in a jsp file :

1. When the tool tip content is taken from a resource bundle .

<carbon:tooltips   image="images/registry_picker.gif"
resourceBundle='org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.ui.i18n.Resources'
key='dataservices.enableboxcarring.help' '> </carbon:tooltips>

2. When the tool tip content is taken as text input without taking from
resource file.

<carbon:tooltips image="images/registry_picker.gif" description=' This is
the tool tip body content ' >

Regards,
Dinusha.