To support 1000's of servers u need some kind of search
-Srinath

On Mar 1, 2011 5:34 PM, "Tharindu Mathew" <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:

Hi Chanaka,

Thanks for the screenshots. The new designs look really appealing to the
eye.

As I mentioned in our discussions, our main requirement here is
to accommodate a large number of services (maybe 1000s) without compromising
usability as much as possible. So that point will have to be highlighted
more I think. Maybe have an Ajax based search and select services, that will
allow the user to pick a few services of interest from 1000s. And in the
same search thing have an option to again list out all the services, might
be a good option. But, this is a suggestion I had in mind. Let's have a chat
when you have some time.

--
Regards,

Tharindu Mathew