From: Xue-Feng Yang <just4l...@yahoo.com>
To: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 11:14:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Carbon-dev] Sample CommodityQuote in appserver

Hi Afkham,

What javascript tool do you use?

I am testing the sample from wso2gs-1.3.0/docs/gadget_authoring.html#hello. It
doesn't show anything but gadget title in my laptop. I would like to know
how <Require feature="wso2" /> and wso2.io.makeSOAPRequest(endpoint, operation,
payload) work. There are no docs on javascript for SOAP.

Thanks,

Xue-Feng